Use your public Trustpilot profile to complement your website and introduce your company. It’s a great way to promote your customer service and boost trust.
To customize your public profile, log on to your Business Portal and select Company profile.
Note: It can take up to 20 minutes for any changes that you have made to appear on your profile.
Use this page to introduce your company and give your customers your contact information. Search engines index your company information, so you should check this page regularly to ensure it's up-to-date.
The Company information window contains several sections that you can fill out to provide your customers with information about your company.
- The About company section contains fields where you can enter your company's display name, website, and a short description that tells your customers about your company. You can also upload a picture of your company's logo or take a screenshot of your homepage.
- You can enter your company's physical address in the Contact information section.
- Enter any relevant social media addresses in the Social Media Profiles URLs section.
- In the Your settings section, select the country where your company is registered, or your primary market. Your category ranking is based on the country you select here.
Note: The Description field accepts HTML. Also note that search engines index the link between your profile image and links to your website. Make sure that the link matches the exact domain URL of your website.
The Promotion Box
You can use the Promotion Box to raise customer awareness about your company’s brand and customer service.
- You can edit the information in the Promotion Box Title. By default, the title is automatically set to the same name as the display name you specified in the Company Information section.
- Choose a headline for your promotional message and fill in the message details. You can add multiple headlines and details if you wish.
Note: The Title and Message fields do not accept HTML.
The Guarantee Box
- If you offer a guarantee to your customers, for example a money back guarantee, shipping within 24 hours, or hassle-free return, you can mention it in the Guarantee Box.
- Fill out a headline, a teaser and your guarantee details.
- Choose a picture and finish by clicking on Save and Publish.
If you want to deactivate your Guarantee Box once it’s published, simply click Deactivate.
Note: The guarantee details field accepts HTML, but the headline and the teaser fields do not.
The Facebook Like Box
You can help boost customer confidence by implementing a Facebook Like Box on your profile page.
- Insert the Facebook page URL or the company page ID in the address field.
- You can either preview your Facebook Like Box by clicking on the Preview button, or you can click Publish to publish it right away.
Having problems integrating the Facebook Like Box?
The Facebook Like Box is not compatible with Facebook pages that have restrictions enabled for certain users, such as age or country restrictions.
To ensure compatibility:
- Log into your Facebook page as an administrator.
- Click on Settings.
- Remove any restrictions. This gives everyone access to your Facebook page.
Once you have removed the restrictions, the integration should work smoothly.
You should select categories that reflect your business's activities and will help users to navigate and compare reviews between your company and others on the Trustpilot website.