Use your public Trustpilot profile to complement your website and introduce your company. It’s a great way to promote your company and boost trust.
Your public profile is the first thing customers see when they want to review your company on Trustpilot. Customize your profile to make sure it's current and catchy.
Customize your public profile
- Log in to the Business account and select Settings > Public profile setup.
Note: It can take up to 20 minutes for any changes that you've made to appear on your profile.
Introduce your company and give your customers your contact information in the Company Information section. Search engines index this page, so make sure you maintain it on a regular basis.
Fill out these field groups to share information about your company:
|About company||Contains fields for your company's display name, website, and a description of your company. You can also upload a picture of your company's logo or a screenshot of your homepage. Your image should be 120 px by 120 px.|
|Contact information||Enter your company's email address and physical location.|
|Social Media Profiles URLs||Enter URLs for any relevant social media profiles, such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.|
|Your settings||Select the country where your company is registered. This affects your business category ranking, as you're ranked with other businesses in the same market.|
Note: The Description field accepts HTML.
The Promotion Box
The Promotion Box helps build customer awareness about your company’s brand and customer service.
- Edit the information in the Promotion Box Title.
- Choose a headline for your promotional message and enter the message details. You can add multiple headlines and details.
Note: The Title and Message fields do not accept HTML. The Promotion Box can contain one image that measures 255 px by 190 px. You should also note that you might need to upgrade your account to use this functionality.
The Guarantee Box
If you offer a guarantee to your customers, for example a money back guarantee, shipping within 24 hours, or hassle-free return, mention it in the Guarantee Box.
- Enter information in the Headline, Teaser, and Guarantee details fields.
- Select a picture, then select the Save and Publish button.
- To deactivate your Guarantee Box, select the Deactivate here link.
Note: The Guarantee details field accepts HTML, but the Headline and the Teaser fields do not. The Guarantee details field can contain one image that measures 255 px by 190 px.
The Facebook Like Box
Help boost customer confidence by implementing a Facebook Like Box on your profile page.
- Insert the Facebook page URL or the company page ID in the address field.
- To preview your Facebook Like Box, select the Preview button. Select the Publish button to publish it.
Problems integrating the Facebook Like Box?
The Facebook Like Box is not compatible with Facebook pages that have restrictions enabled for certain users, such as age or country restrictions.
To fix this:
- Log in to your Facebook page as an administrator.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Remove any restrictions. This gives everyone access to your Facebook page.
Once you have removed the restrictions, the integration should work smoothly.