Table of contents
Use your public Trustpilot profile to complement your website and introduce your company. It’s a great way to promote your business.
Your public profile is the first thing customers see when they want to review your company on Trustpilot. You can customize your profile to make sure it's current and catchy.
Customize your public profile
From your Trustpilot Business account, navigate to Settings > Public profile setup. Here you'll see all the settings you can configure.
Note: It can take up to 20 minutes for any changes you've made to appear on your profile.
Introduce your business and give users your contact information and details. Search engines index this page, so be sure you maintain it on a regular basis.
- From your Trustpilot Business account, navigate to Settings > Public profile setup > Profile information.
- Fill out the relevant field groups to share information about your company.
|About company||Contains fields for your company's display name, website, and a description of your company. You can also upload a picture of your company's logo or a screenshot of your homepage. Your image should be 120 px by 120 px.|
|Contact information||Enter your company's email address, physical location, and more.|
|Social Media Profiles URLs||Enter URLs for any relevant social media profiles. They won't show on your profile page just yet.|
|Your settings||Select the country where your company is registered. This affects your business category ranking, as you're ranked with other businesses in the same market.|
- Click Save changes.
Note: The Description field accepts HTML.
The Promotion Box
You can add a Promotion Box to help build customer awareness about your business's brand and customer service.
- From your Trustpilot Business account, navigate to Settings > Public profile setup > Promotion box
- Choose a title and headline for your promotional message, and enter the message details. You can add multiple headlines and details.
- You can also add one promotion picture to the box, measuring 255 px by 190 px. You might need to upgrade your account to use this function.
- Click Save changes.
Note: The Title and Message fields do not accept HTML.
The Guarantee Box
If you offer a guarantee to your customers (for example, a money back guarantee, shipping within 24 hours, or hassle-free return) mention it in the Guarantee Box.
- From your Trustpilot Business account, navigate to Settings > Public profile setup > Guarantee box
- Enter the relevant information in the Headline, Teaser, and Guarantee details fields.
- Select a picture measuring 255 px by 190 px. Then click Save and publish.
- To deactivate your Guarantee Box, click the Deactivate here link.
Note: The Guarantee details field accepts HTML, but the Headline and the Teaser fields do not.
The Facebook Like Box
Help boost customer confidence with a Facebook Like Box on your profile page, giving reviewers a direct link to your business's Facebook page.
- From your Trustpilot Business account, navigate to Settings > Public profile setup > Facebook Like box.
- Add the Facebook page URL or the business page ID in the address field.
- To review your Facebook Like Box, click Preview.
- If you're satisfied, click Publish.
Problems integrating the Facebook Like Box?
The Facebook Like Box is not compatible with Facebook pages that have restrictions enabled for certain users, such as age or country restrictions.
To fix this:
- Log into your Facebook page as an administrator.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Remove any restrictions. This gives everyone access to your page.
- Once you have removed the restrictions, the integration should work smoothly.