Use your Trustpilot profile to complement your website and introduce your business. It’s a great way to promote yourself and show customers the great services and products you have to offer.
Your public profile is the first thing customers see when they want to review your business on Trustpilot. You can customize your profile to make sure it matches your narrative and complements your branding.
Customize your profile
In Trustpilot Business, go to Settings > Profile page. You'll see all the settings available to configure.
Note: It can take up to 20 minutes for any changes you've made to appear on your profile.
Introduce your business and give users your contact information and details. Search engines index this page, so be sure you maintain it on a regular basis.
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Settings > Profile page > Profile information.
- Fill out the relevant field groups to share information about your business.
|About company||Contains fields for your business's display name, website, and a description of your business. HTML is accepted in the Description field. You can also upload a picture of your logo or a screenshot of your homepage. Your image should be 120 px by 120 px.|
|Contact information||Enter your business's email address, physical location, and more.|
|Your settings||Select the country where your business is registered. This affects your business category ranking, as you're ranked with other businesses in the same market.|
- Click Save changes.
Note: If you would like to change your company website, you'll need to request a profile merge for company rebranding. Updating your website details directly within Trustpilot Business will change the URL link, but the text cannot be edited.
The Promotion Box
You can add a Promotion Box to help build customer awareness about your business's brand and customer service.
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Settings > Profile page > Promotion box
- Choose a title and headline for your promotional message, and enter the message details. You can add multiple headlines and details.
- You can also add one promotion picture to the box, measuring 255 px by 190 px. You might need to upgrade your account to use this function.
- Click Save changes.
Note: The Title and Message fields don't accept HTML.
The Guarantee Box
If you offer a guarantee to your customers (for example, a money back guarantee, shipping within 24 hours, or hassle-free return) mention it in the Guarantee Box.
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Settings > Profile page > Guarantee box
- Enter the relevant information in the Headline, Teaser, and Guarantee details fields.
- Select a picture measuring 255 px by 190 px. Then click Save and publish.
- To deactivate your Guarantee Box, click the Deactivate here link.
Note: The Guarantee details field accepts HTML, but the Headline and the Teaser fields don't.
The Facebook Like Box
Help boost customer confidence with a Facebook Like Box on your profile page.
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Settings > Profile page > Facebook Like box.
- Add the Facebook page URL or the business page ID in the address field.
- To review your Facebook Like Box, click Preview.
- If you're satisfied, click Publish.
Problems integrating the Facebook Like Box?
The Facebook Like Box isn't compatible with Facebook pages that have restrictions enabled for certain users, such as age or country restrictions.
To fix this:
- Log into Facebook as an administrator.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Remove any restrictions. This gives everyone access to your page.
- Once you have removed the restrictions, the integration should work smoothly.