Seller Ratings let people know which advertisers are highly rated for quality service. Google gathers Seller Ratings from reputable sources that aggregate reviews.
The yellow stars are displayed through the Google Seller Rating extensions.
They appear next to your Google AdWords ads on Google search result pages and Google search partners.
How does it work?
- We generate a feed continuously and place the feed in the cloud.
- Trustpilot generates an incremental feed everyday and a bulk feed once a month.
- Google takes this feed and shows the results.
- Normally reviews are visible on Google Seller Ratings within six weeks.
* Trustpilot cannot guarantee timing, as we are not aware of when Google takes the feed, or how often they update the data.
** Trustpilot does not provide Google with reviews that contains bad words.
When will my ads appear with Seller Ratings?
As per Google,
If you don’t see reviews on Google what should you do?
- Check if you have more than 150 verified Trustpilot reviews that are not more than 12 months old.
- Go to the url https://www.google.com/products/seller?zmi=XXXXX&output=nojs&sort=1 and replace
XXXXXwith your domain
For more information please read our Google and Trustpilot FAQ