When deciding to write a review on Trustpilot, you may find that the company you want to review isn’t listed yet. Take the initiative and be the first one to leave a review.
Want to break new ground and leave the first review of a company on Trustpilot? Here's how to do it:
- Copy the company's web address from your browser.
- On Trustpilot's website, paste the web address in the Search field. Select Enter on your keyboard or select the Search button. Select the company's name on the results page.
- On the results page, select the +Add new website link. Paste the company's web address in the website field, then select the Add website button.
- Select the number of stars you want to give the company.
- On the Review page, write your review. When you've finished, select the Let (company) know about your review check box, and enter the company's email address. This lets the company know that you've reviewed them, and they'll appear on Trustpilot.
Note: Companies must have a website in order for you to review them. Sorry, but you can't review that kiosk around the corner unless they have a website (even if they make the best sandwiches ever).