When deciding to write a review on Trustpilot, you may find that the business you want to review isn’t listed yet. Take the initiative and be the first one to leave a review.
Want to break new ground and leave the first review of a business on Trustpilot? Here's how to do it:
- On Trustpilot, enter the business' name in the Search field.
- On the results page, click + Add new website. Enter the business' web address in the field, for example www.thisismysamplebusiness.com, then click Review this company. You don't need to include http:// or https://.
- Click Write a review. Select the number of stars you'd like to rate the business, then write your review.
- Select the Let (business) know about your review check box. This lets the business know that you've reviewed them, and they'll appear on Trustpilot.
- Select the I confirm this review is about my own genuine experience checkbox. This is to confirm that your review is genuine and in accordance with our guidelines.
- If you aren't already logged in, you'll need to do so to verify and submit your review. Once that's done, click Post review.
Add new website with special characters in domain name
If the business you want to review has special characters in their domain name, you won't be able to add them to Trustpilot yourself. To do this, you'll need to reach out to our Support team. Just fill out this form and they'll take it from there.
Note: Businesses must have a website in order for you to review them. Sorry, but you can't review that kiosk around the corner unless they have a website (even if they make the best sandwiches ever).