Take control of your Trustpilot account. Change your display name, specify which emails you want to receive, and change your password.
At Trustpilot, we're committed to transparency. This extends to your user profile. We want you to have as much control over your personal information as possible. You can:
To access My settings:
- On the Trustpilot homepage, select Log in to log in to your account.
- Point to your name and, in the drop-down menu, select My Settings.
Presto! Now let's move on to the good stuff.
In the Personal settings section, you can change your username. This doesn't have to be your real name, but it does need to follow our User Guidelines.
- In the Name field, enter a username, then select the Save information button.
You can also enter optional information, like your city, country, and gender, to help other users get to know you better. And if you're so inclined, upload a profile picture and add a description.
Note: To change the email associated with your account, submit a request to our Support Team.
Take control over the emails that you receive in the Email settings section. Select which messages you get from us, and which ones you'd rather not receive.
- In Contribution, choose if you want to receive messages about reviews that you've posted.
- General updates tell you about improvements we've made to the Trustpilot platform, and gives you inspiration about how you can get more out of using Trustpilot.
Note: Account support emails are enabled by default and cannot be disabled. This is so we can send you a message if, for example, you ever forget your password and need to reset it.
Note: If you signed up to Trustpilot with email after November 11, 2019, you will receive a new four-digit confirmation code to your email address every time you log in. The confirmation code will be used instead of a password.
Change or update your password in the Change password section.
- In My settings, in the Change password section, enter your password in the Current password field.
- In the New password field, enter your new password. Enter it again in the New password - again field, then select the Change password button.
Forgot your password? No worries. You can reset it from the login page.