Add multiple business account users to your account to give co-workers access to your Trustpilot Business profile.
In some companies, you may want several people to have access to your Trustpilot Business account. Someone may be responsible for uploading customer data, while another person is in charge of replying to reviews. It's simple to add multiple users to your account.
Invite a Business account user
- Log in to your Trustpilot Business account and click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. In the drop-down menu, select User management.
- On the User management screen, click the Invite a new user button.
- In the Invite a user to this account dialog, enter the new user's email address in the User email field. Choose the user's language from the drop-down menu, then select the domains that the user can access. When you're done, click the Invite user button.
- The user will receive a verification email. They must open the message and click on the Get started button.
- On the Set password screen, the user must enter a password in the Password field, accept Trustpilot's Terms and Conditions, then click the Complete setup button.
Remove access to your Business account
To remove a user from your Business account:
- Click on the user's name. On the user detail, under Domains, deselect the user from the domain, then click the Update button.
Note: All users receive full admin rights. You cannot remove your own access.