Table of contents
You may want several people within your company to have access to your Trustpilot Business account. Someone may be responsible for uploading customer data, while another person is in charge of replying to reviews. It's simple to add multiple users to your account and control access permission.
In this article, we’ll show you how to add and remove users to your account, as well as how to select the role of the user.
How to add a user
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Settings > Users > click the Invite a new user button.
- In the Invite a user to this account window, enter the new user's email address in the User email field. Choose the user's language from the drop-down menu, then select the role and domains/locations that the user can access. When you're done, click the Invite user button.
- The user will receive a verification email. They must open the message and click on the Set up your account button.
- On the Set password screen, the user must enter a password in the Password field, accept Trustpilot's Terms and Conditions, then click the Complete setup button.
How to remove a user
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Settings > Users.
- Click on the user's name. Select the Remove access button at the bottom of the panel.
Note: You will only see the Remove access button if you have access to all domains under a business account.
- If you do not see a Remove access button under Domains, then uncheck all the domains. Click Update.