Table of contents
Trustpilot’s Facebook Page Tab integration links your company profile page on Trustpilot to your business’s Facebook page. Display your business’s TrustScore, star rating, and up to 50 of your latest reviews. Learn how to set up and manage it here.
Note: You’ll need administrator rights to your business’s Facebook page, as well as over 2,000 likes, to install this integration. Facebook's platform does not support this integration for mobile devices.
Install the integration
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your business's page. Click About.
- Copy your Facebook Page ID.
- From your Trustpilot Business account, navigate to Showcase > Social sharing > Facebook page.
- Under Set up your Reviews Tab, paste your Facebook Page ID in the field.
- Choose the tab language and the number of reviews you want to display from the drop-down menus. Select the star ratings of the displayed reviews.
- Click Save. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page.
Note: A dialog box may appear asking for confirmation to connect Trustpilot and Facebook. If you have a pop-up blocker installed, disable it to finish installing.
Manage the integration
Once you've installed the integration, the Trustpilot Reviews Tab is available on your business’s Facebook page. If you choose, it’s possible to move the tab to a more prominent place on your page.
Move the tab
- Log into your business’s Facebook account and navigate to Settings > Templates and tabs.
- Under Tabs, drag and drop the Trustpilot Reviews Tab where you want it to appear.
- View your page to confirm the placement changes.
Note: Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.