Table of contents
Our Facebook Page Tab allows you to link to your profile on Trustpilot from your Facebook page. Display your business’s TrustScore, star rating, and up to 50 of your latest reviews. Learn how to set up and manage it here.
Note: You’ll need administrator rights to your business’s Facebook Page, as well as over 2,000 likes, to install the tab. This feature isn't available on mobile.
Future support of the tab
If you'd like to keep using your Trustpilot tab, you'll need to switch back to their classic Page experience. It's important to note that switching back may lead to losing content that was published while on the new experience.
Install the tab
- In Facebook, go to your business's Page. Click About.
- Copy your Facebook Page ID.
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Showcase > Social sharing > Facebook page.
- Under Set up your Reviews Tab, paste your Facebook Page ID in the field.
- Choose the tab language and the number of reviews you want to display from the drop-down menus. Select the star ratings of the displayed reviews.
- Click Save. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the page.
Note: A dialog box may appear asking for confirmation to connect Trustpilot and Facebook. If you have a pop-up blocker installed, disable it to finish installing.
Move the tab
You can move the tab around if you'd like to choose a different placement for it. Here's how:
- In Facebook, go to Settings > Templates and tabs.
- Under Tabs, find Trustpilot Reviews and drag & drop it where you want it to be placed.
- View your page to confirm the changes.
Remove the tab
- In Facebook, go to your business's page. Click Settings.
- Select Template and Tabs.
- Find Trustpilot Reviews and slide the blue toggle to turn it off.
Note: Trustpilot isn't liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.
Previous Share and showcase reviews
Up next Trustpilot’s Image Generator