Trustpilot's Facebook Page Tab app enables you to display up to 50 of your latest reviews in a separate tab on your company’s Facebook fan page.
Learn how to add the app to your Facebook page and see what it displays.
How do I add the app to my Facebook page?
- Log in to your Trustpilot Business Account
- Click on Integrations
- Select Get the app next to the Facebook integration
- Add your Facebook Page ID - Choose the number of reviews and which stars to show, choose your preferred language*, and then follow up with save settings
- Click on Add "Trustpilot Reviews" to Facebook Page to complete the setup - you will get a popup asking you to confirm that we can add the app to your Facebook page - if you have a popup blocker installed in your browser, you may need to disable it before proceeding
* The Facebook app enables you to display content in a language other than your usual company default.
Note: To be able to add the Trustpilot app to a Facebook page, you must be logged in to a Facebook user account that has administrator rights for that page.
Note: Please consider that filtering reviews may mislead consumers about your company's reputation. We recommend showing consumers all reviews so they can get a complete picture. In fact, showing consumers negative reviews will confirm that you are a transparent company that values honest feedback. Learn more about how negative reviews can turn into positive customer experiences.
How do I find my Facebook Page ID?
- Log in to Facebook as a user with administrator rights for the Facebook page to which you want to add the Trustpilot app
- Go to your Facebook page
- Click About
- The Facebook Page ID will be listed at the bottom of the page
What will my Facebook Page Tab display?
The Facebook Page Tab app enables you to display your latest Trustpilot reviews on your company’s Facebook fan page.
After installing the app, the Trustpilot Reviews app will appear in its own tab in the left hand menu of your Facebook page.
The application allows you to show up to 50 of your latest reviews on Trustpilot. It also links in a new window to your Trustpilot profile page, where your customers can read all your reviews, as well as leave a new review.
Please note that Facebook's platform does not support Page Tab Apps on mobile devices. Your Trustpilot Reviews page tab will therefore not appear on mobile devices.