Sharing your experiences on Trustpilot is easy! If you've had a recent buying or service experience with a business, just sign up to Trustpilot and follow the steps below to write a review.
Writing helpful reviews that others can learn from is a great way to be an active part of our community, and help everyone have better shopping experiences.
To write a review:
- Go to Trustpilot.com
- Search for the website of the business or company you want to review. The easiest way is to copy and paste the website address (URL) into the search bar
- Once you've found the right business, go to their profile page and click Review company
- Choose the number of stars you want to give your overall experience
- Write about your experience and give your review a title
- You may be asked to enter a reference number that corresponds to your buying or service experience - providing this can make it easier for the business to recognize you as a customer and solve any issues you identify
- Click Post your review now
- If you're not already logged in, you can sign up with Trustpilot by logging in with your email account, logging in with Google, or connecting your Facebook profile (this information will not be visible to the company you are reviewing). Remember to read and accept our Terms & Conditions (for US users, for UK users).
Please note that while not all companies have an existing profile page on Trustpilot, that doesn't mean you can't review them. We can guide you through creating a new company profile page, so you can post the first review of their business.
Tip! For a few pointers, take a look at our article 8 tips for writing great customer reviews.