It's easy to share your experiences by writing reviews on Trustpilot! If you've had a recent buying or service experience with a business, all you need to review that business is to sign up to Trustpilot and create a user profile, then follow the steps below.
Writing helpful reviews that others can learn from is a great way to be an active part of our community, and help everyone have better shopping experiences.
To write a review:
- Go to Trustpilot.com
- Search for the website of the business or company you want to review. The easiest way is to copy-paste the website address or URL into the search bar
- Once you've found the right business, go to their profile page and click Review company
- Choose the number of stars you want to give your overall experience
- Write about your experience and give your review a title
- You may be invited to enter a reference number that corresponds to your buying or service experience. Providing this can make it easier for the business to recognize you as a customer and solve any issues you identify
- Click Post your review now
- If you're not already logged in, you can sign up with Trustpilot by logging in with your email account or connecting your Facebook profile. Remember to read and accept our Terms & Conditions:
Please note that not all companies have an existing profile page on Trustpilot. But that doesn't mean you can't review them! We can guide you through creating a new company profile page so you can post the first review of their business.
Tip! For a few pointers, take a look at our article 8 tips for writing great customer reviews.