It's easy to share your experiences by writing reviews on Trustpilot! If you've had a recent buying or service experience with a business, all you need to review that business is to sign up to Trustpilot and create a user profile, then follow the steps below.
Writing helpful reviews that others can learn from is a great way to be an active part of our community, and help everyone have better shopping experiences.
To write a review:
- Go to Trustpilot.com
- Search for the website of the business or company you want to review. The easiest way is to copy-paste the website address or URL into the search bar
- Once you've found the right business, go to their profile page and click Review company
- Choose the number of stars you want to give your overall experience
- Write about your experience and give your review a title
- You may be invited to enter a reference number that corresponds to your buying or service experience. Providing this can make it easier for the business to recognize you as a customer and solve any issues you identify
- Click Post your review now
- If you're not already logged in, you can sign up with Trustpilot by logging in with your email account or connecting your Facebook profile. (The company will not be able to see your email address or Facebook profile.) Remember to read and accept our Terms & Conditions:
Please note that not all companies have an existing profile page on Trustpilot. But that doesn't mean you can't review them! We can guide you through creating a new company profile page so you can post the first review of their business.
Tip! For a few pointers, take a look at our article 8 tips for writing great customer reviews.