Opinions change. You might want to edit or even delete a review that you've left on Trustpilot. Let's find out how to do it.
To edit or delete a review, you need to log in to Trustpilot. Don't remember what your login credentials are? Let us help you find your user profile.
Edit your review
When a company replies to your review, you might want to change your original review to take their response into account. You may also want to add some important details that you didn't include when you first wrote the review.
- Find the review you want to change and select the Edit button.
- When you've finished editing, select the Post your updated review button.
Delete your review
- On the Trustpilot website, select Log in in the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Point to your name in the upper right-hand side of the page, then select My Reviews from the drop-down menu.
- Find the review you want to delete and select the Delete button.
- In the confirmation dialog, select the OK button to delete your review.
Note: If you delete your review, it's gone for good. We can't recover the review later if you change your mind.