If you only need to invite a few customers, you can enter their data manually. Be aware that there's a margin of error when you enter customer information by hand. Here you can find out how to do it.
● Manual input and copy & paste manual invitation methods will not be available for new free and paying customers signing up on or after Oct 1, 2020.
● Existing paying customers will lose access to manual input and copy & paste manual invitation methods 90 days after next contract renewals on or after Nov 1, 2020.
● Existing free customers will lose access to manual input and copy & paste manual invitation methods after 90 days from Oct 1, 2020.
- From your Trustpilot Business account, navigate to Get reviews > Invite Customers.
- Under Invite manually, select Enter data manually-Service reviews.
- Enter the customer's Email, Name, and Reference number in the appropriate fields. Then click Add.
- Repeat Step 3 for each customer you want to invite. When your data is ready, click Next.
- In the Sender name field, enter your sender information. Select the Reply-to email address from the drop-down menu. Click Next.
- In Create your invitation email, click Select template.
- In the dialog box under Optimized templates by Trustpilot, choose the language and template you would like to use for your invitation. Click Select this template.
- In the Invitations landing page to send customers to drop -down menu, select the local Trustpilot website that you want to send your customers to when they write their review. Click Next.
- Review your data. If you're satisfied, click Send Invitations.