We all need to change our passwords every once in a while – for security reasons or just because we've forgotten our old one.
It's a good idea to change your passwords from time to time; not just on Trustpilot, but in general. It's easy to change your password, and to reset it if you've forgotten what it was.
Change your password
- Go to Trustpilot.com and click on Log In in the top right corner, or click the following button:
Log in to Trustpilot
- Point to your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and select My Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Change password
- Fill in your current password, then enter your new password twice and click on Change password
Reset your password
To reset your password:
- On the Trustpilot homepage, select Log in in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
- Select the Log in with email button, then select the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter the email address that you used to register with Trustpilot, then select the Reset password button.
- Check your Inbox for an email inviting you to choose your new password. If you don't receive it within a few minutes, be sure to check your Junk/Spam folder.