If you have multiple domains or companies on Trustpilot, manage them centrally from one account.
Maybe you have a few small businesses that you manage directly from one account. Or perhaps you've got several subsidiaries whose profiles you manage. No matter what, it's really easy to manage your companies' profiles from one account.
Note: Need to add a domain? Ask your Customer Success Manager for assistance. If you don't have a CSM, contact Support and they'll help.
Switch between domains
To change your domains:
- Log in to your Trustpilot Business account and click on the current domain's address.
- Select the new domain from the drop-down list.
Once you've chosen a domain, you can manage its profile. You'll also have access to your invitations overview, analytics information, and TrustBox widgets.
If you have multiple domains and would like to add them to your Business account, contact your customer success manager or submit a request to our Support team.
If you have several companies associated with your business account, it's easy to change between them.
- In Trustpilot Business > your Business Account, click on your name in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
- In the drop-down menu, click Switch company. Select the company you want to manage from the company list.
- To return to the account details menu, click Go back.
Note: You'll only see the account information for the company you selected.
Search auto-suggestions on the Trustpilot consumer site
When you search for your companies on the Trustpilot consumer site, they appear in a specific order. This order is determined by a search algorithm that considers three factors:
- How well the domain matches the search criteria
- How well the display name matches the criteria
- How many reviews the domain has
For example, Company X has three subsidiaries: companyx.co.uk, companyx.ie, and company_x.com. The .co.uk address has 31 reviews, the .ie address has 89 reviews, and the .com address has 55 reviews.
When someone searches for "companyx", the results appear as follows: companyx.ie, companyx.co.uk, company_x.com.
The Irish domain matches the search criteria and has the highest number of reviews, so it appears first. The British domain would appear second, as it better matches the search terms than company_x.com.