Responding to customer reviews isn't merely about acknowledging feedback. It's a powerful tool for building trust and connecting with your customers. Learn more below.
Enable review notifications
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Settings > Personal settings >Email notifications.
- Select the checkboxes next to the types of reviews you want to receive email notifications about.
- Click Save changes. A confirmation message will appear.
Reply to reviews
- In Trustpilot Business, go to Manage reviews. Select the type of review you want to reply to: Service reviews or Product reviews. Go to the Inbox of the review type.
- Find the review you want to respond to. If you're replying to a service review, you can reply directly below the review. If you're replying to a product review, you'll need to click Reply.
- Type your reply into the reply field.
- Click Post reply.
- If you want to edit your reply, click Edit reply and make your changes. Then click Post updated reply.
By enabling review notifications and responding thoughtfully to your customers, you've unlocked a powerful tool for enhancing your brand's reputation and credibility. Remember, feedback, both positive and negative, is a valuable source of insight that can drive continuous improvement and lead to long-term success.