If you have several company profiles on Trustpilot and you want to make sure that all your reviews are collected in one place, you should request a profile merge.
When should I request a profile merge?
If your company has several subsidiaries or if you have locations in several different countries, you may have multiple websites. You might also have multiple Trustpilot profiles that span across all your web domains.
To have all of your reviews in one place, request a company profile merge. This consolidates your Trustpilot profiles and gives you insights into what all of your customers think, across all countries.
Don't worry if you've got businesses in several countries. Reviews appear on your Business profile in the visitor's relevant language.
Before you request a profile merge, there are a few things to consider:
- Profile merges are permanent.
- All reviews appear on the merged profile.
- The invitation history, templates, and company description of the main profile remain the same, but this information will no longer be available for the merged domains.
- Merging two or more profiles may have SEO implications, as Trustpilot will begin feeding all service reviews to search engines under the one remaining domain name.
- Your master domain is the only domain that qualifies for Google Seller Ratings. You should avoid using any of Trustpilot's SEO TrustBoxes on any of the other domains.
Request a profile merge
Submit a profile merge request to Trustpilot's Support Team to start the merge process.
- Send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any relevant documentation.
- You can also send a profile merge request through the contact form.
Once you've submitted your request, one of our Support Agents will contact you and guide you through the merge process.
What sort of documentation do I need to provide?
We need proof that you own the domains that you want to merge. This includes:
- Providing documentation of ownership (for example, a receipt from the domain host)
- Comparing WHOIS data for all domains
Once you've provided the documentation, we'll ask for written confirmation that you accept the conditions of the merge before we can go through with the process.
After we've finished the merge, all your reviews appear on Trustpilot under one profile. That makes it easier for customers to find and review your business, and easier for you to manage all your reviews from one, centralized profile.