If you have several company profiles on Trustpilot and you want to make sure that all your reviews are collected in one place, you should request a profile merge.
A profile merge consolidates your Trustpilot profiles, across different countries, in one place. After we've finished the merge, all your reviews appear on Trustpilot under a single profile. That makes it easier for customers to find and review your business, and easier for you to manage all your reviews from one, centralized profile.
Don't worry if you've got businesses in several countries – reviews appear on your business profile in the visitor's relevant language.
When can I request a profile merge?
Here are some typical merge scenarios:
|Identical domains – If you've got one domain in multiple languages that contains the same content (for example, www.example.com, www.example.co.uk, and www.example.fr).||✕|
|Corporate rebranding – If you're changing from www.example.com to www.theexample.com and the old domain redirects to the new domain.||✕|
|Takeover - If one company buys another, we can't perform a merge. The reviews from both old companies must still be available for consumers to read.||✕|
|Corporate merger - When two existing companies merge to form a new company, we can't perform a merge.||✕|
Before you request a profile merge, there are a few things to consider:
- Profile merges are permanent.
- All reviews appear on the merged profile.
- The invitation history, templates, and company description of the main profile remain the same, but this information will no longer be available for the merged domains.
- Your master domain is the only domain that qualifies for Google Seller Ratings.
- Merged profiles = merged reviews = recalculated TrustScore.
Request a profile merge
We need proof that you own the domains that you want to merge, so please include an invoice from your domain host to show that you own the relevant domains.
- Navigate to Trustpilot Business > My details > Permissions. Under Account Management, enable the permission toggle for all of the relevant domains.
- Submit a profile merge request to Trustpilot's Support Team to start the merge process.
Once you've submitted your request, one of our Support Agents will review it and get in touch with you.