Table of contents
Your business profile page is where we display all reviews and other relevant information about your business on Trustpilot. Learn how to claim yours here.
Why should I claim?
If someone has written a review about your business on Trustpilot, you've got a business profile page. It’s visible on Trustpilot whether you’ve claimed it or not.
When you claim yours, your business will be able to engage with reviewers and access our Free plan features, or upgrade to any of our other plans. Once claimed, your profile will display the status label “Claimed”.
Claim your business profile
- Go to Trustpilot Business. Click Create free account.
- Under Create a free account, enter your business’s details in the relevant fields. It’s best to choose an email address that matches your business website’s domain. For example, if you claim the domain www.example.com, choose firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Create free account. This triggers an activation email from us.
- Check your email address’s inbox for the activation email. If you don't receive it within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
- In the email, click Activate account. You’ll be redirected back to Trustpilot to choose a password.
Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters long, and must contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
- Enter your chosen password in the field. Review the legal terms and check off that you agree to Trustpilot’s terms and conditions. Click Complete setup.
If you claimed with an email address that matches your business website’s domain, the setup is now complete. If you claimed with an email address that does not match your business website’s domain, you’re required to verify your domain as an extra step to complete the setup.
Up next Verify your domain