Trust goes both ways. If you haven't reviewed a business on Trustpilot before and want to start doing it, create a user profile.
Signing up for a Trustpilot account is simple. All you need to do to create a user profile is connect to an existing account, such as your Facebook, Google or email address. We strive to keep our platform transparent and fair for everyone that uses it – reviewers and companies alike – so it’s important to us to make sure that all our reviews come from genuine people that have had real experiences.
If you don't want to write reviews, but just want to keep reading them to make better buying decisions, that's fine! You only need an account if you want to review businesses.
Note: If you’ve written a review on Trustpilot before, by your own initiative or via
an email invitation from a business, then you already have a user profile. If you’ve forgotten your login credentials, we’ll help you find them.
Create a user profile
- On the Trustpilot homepage, in the upper right-hand corner of the page, select Sign up.
- On the Sign up page, choose one of three options to sign up for Trustpilot:
- Email address
Sign up with Facebook
- On the Sign up page, select the Continue with Facebook button.
- If you're logged in to Facebook, select I accept the new Terms and Conditions, then select the Continue button.
When you register with Trustpilot using Facebook, Trustpilot has access to your friends list and your email address. You can control Trustpilot's access to these features.
If you use your full name and a photograph on Facebook, they'll also appear on Trustpilot unless you manually change it in your account settings.
Note: Trustpilot never posts anything on your behalf.
Once you've logged in with Facebook, you're ready to start writing reviews. Go out there and express yourself!
Sign up with Google
- On the Sign up page, select the Continue with Google Button.
- In the Sign in with Google dialog, select the Google account that you want to connect to your Trustpilot account.
Pretty effortless, right?
Sign up with email
If you don’t have a social media account, or you’d rather not connect it to your Trustpilot profile, that’s okay! To create an account using your email address, follow these steps:
- On the Sign up page, select Continue with email.
- Type your email address into the field and click Continue with email.
- A four-digit confirmation code will be sent to your email address. Type in the code to verify your account and complete account setup.
You'll receive a new four-digit confirmation code each time you log in. This is in place of a password, and will need to be entered each time you access your account.
Now you're all set and ready to dive right in. Start writing some reviews!
Now that you've created your user account, customize your profile. Change your display name, add a profile picture, or edit your social settings to control what information you make public.
And if you need some inspiration for writing your first review, we've got some tips on how to write a great review. Welcome to the Trustpilot community!