Connect your Facebook account with your Trustpilot reviewer account to read your friends’ reviews, and allow access for them to do the same. Once connected, you’ll be able to read their reviews directly within your account.
- From Trustpilot, select My Settings using the drop-down menu under your user icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Under My Social Settings, click Continue with Facebook.
After you’ve connected your two accounts, manage the settings to control how Facebook and your Trustpilot reviewer account interact.
- From your Facebook account, go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Apps and Websites.
- Click View and edit for Trustpilot.
- In the dialog box, move the toggle to enable or disable Trustpilot's access to your Email address and Friends list. You can also change the settings for notifications and visibility.
- Click Save to confirm.
Read your Facebook friends' reviews
After you’ve connected, you can read your friends’ Trustpilot reviews directly within your account, in the same place you view your own.
Note: To access this feature, enable Trustpilot’s access to your friends list when managing your settings.
- From your Trustpilot account, click the user icon in the top right-hand corner. Select My Reviews from the drop-down menu.
- Here you can read your friends’ reviews alongside your own.
Note: Trustpilot never posts to Facebook on your behalf.
Don’t want your accounts connected anymore? No problem. When you disconnect, you’ll no longer be able to see your friends’ Trustpilot reviews, and they won’t be able to see yours.
- From your Trustpilot account, click the user icon in the top right-hand corner. Select My Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Under My Social Settings, click Disconnect my Facebook profile from Trustpilot.
Note: Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.