Trustpilot’s free PrestaShop app makes it easy to invite your customers to leave service and product reviews on Trustpilot. Set up the app to automate your review collection and get loads of reviews.
Trustpilot is not liable for any links to third party websites in this article, including the content on any other websites linked to from this article.
Key facts about the PrestaShop App
- A new order automatically triggers an email to your customer, requesting that they review your company on Trustpilot.
- The PrestaShop plugin supports multi-stores in versions: 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7.
How to set up the PrestaShop App
Connect your PrestaShop with Trustpilot in 3 easy steps:
- Specify your email settings.
- Download the PrestaShop plugin to your computer and copy the installation key.
- Upload and install the plugin in your web store.
Specify your email settings
- Go to Trustpilot Business, click on Integrations > Go to Apps page, choose PrestaShop and click Connect now.
- You’ll be redirected to PrestaShop's integration guide. Click Continue.
- Set up your email information:
- Sender Name: The sender information that appears in your customer's inbox when they receive your review request. Note: Currently, the Sender Email is by default the noreply.invitations Trustpilot email address.
- Reply-to Email: The email address you want your customers to use if they respond to your email.
- Trustpilot Website: The Trustpilot landing page your customers will be sent to when writing their review. Trustpilot has separate websites locales, e.g., de.trustpilot.com is the Trustpilot website for Germany.
- Send Delay: An order from your PrestaShop automatically triggers an email to your customer - set the number of days you'd like us to wait before the email is actually sent. The maximum delay is 90 days.
Want to include product review invitations? If you are using our Product Reviews feature, you can select Yes to include a product review request.
- Select an email template.
- Choose the email template you want to send your customers. You can access and edit templates in Trustpilot Business’ Template Editor. Find more information here.
- Get a preview by sending yourself a test email. Note: The test email is currently only available for service reviews. Complete your setup by clicking on the Continue button.
- Review the legal terms and confirm your invitation details by clicking Continue.
Download the Trustpilot plugin
When you’re done with your email settings, you’ll need to download the Trustpilot plugin on your computer. To do so, select Click here to download the file.
Next, click on Copy the key and go to your PrestaShop.
Install the Trustpilot plugin in PrestaShop
Now that you’ve downloaded the Trustpilot plugin, you can log in to your PrestaShop back-office and install it.
- To install the plugin, we recommend using the official guide provided by PrestaShop.
- Once you’ve installed the plugin, open the plugin configuration page and paste the installation key you copied from Trustpilot Business.
- Click Save.
- After you save the plugin configurations, go back to Trustpilot Business and finalize the integration by clicking on Done! I've Installed the plugin.
Configure the Trustpilot plugin in PrestaShop
Now that you've installed the plugin, you can configure it. Remember to Save.
Installation key: Paste the installation key you copied from Trustpilot Business.
Invitation trigger: Choose when you want your invitation to be triggered. There are three invitation delay options to choose from:
- Order confirmed - Schedule the invitation when the company has confirmed the order.
- Shipped - Schedule the invitation when the order status is Shipped.
- Delivered - Schedule the invitation when the order status is Delivered.
- SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) - Choose the field which contains the SKU value.
- GTIN (Global Trade Item Number) - The GTIN is a globally unique 14-digit number used to identify trade items, products, or services. Choose the field which contains the GTIN value.
- MPN (Manufacturer Part Number) - Choose the field which contains the MPN value.