Share your reviews and your TrustScore with customers in every outgoing newsletter when you use our email-optimized TrustBox widgets.
The TrustBox Newsletter is a dynamic widget that helps you easily showcase your stars and reviews in your email marketing campaigns.
There are three TrustBox Newsletter widgets you can choose from:
- One that displays your star level and number of reviews.
- One that displays your TrustScore, as well as your star level and number of reviews.
- One that displays reviews, in addition to your TrustScore and the number of reviews. You might need to upgrade to another pricing plan to get access to this widget.
Add a TrustBox Newsletter widget
- In Trustpilot Business > Showcase > Email widgets, select the TrustBox Newsletter tab.
- Under Design and layout, choose the TrustBox Newsletter that you want to add to your newsletters.
Choose reviews for your TrustBox
If you've selected the TrustBox that displays reviews, it's easy to pick which reviews appear in your TrustBox Newsletter widget.
- Under Settings, choose the reviews that you want your widget to display.
- If you have multiple business locations on Trustpilot, you can filter the widget’s reviews by location, or select All locations to show all reviews
- Select Latest reviews to show your newest reviews, or select Selected reviews to show specific reviews. If you've chosen to display selected reviews, you can filter by star rating or by tag.
Configure your TrustBox Newsletter
Now that you've chosen a TrustBox, it's time to configure it.
For the TrustBoxes that display your stars and your TrustScore, under Settings, choose:
- A Color theme – choose between light and dark TrustBoxes.
- The display Language – select a language from the drop-down menu.
For the TrustBox that displays reviews, you can also configure:
- The TrustBox's Height and Width – the TrustBox Newsletter is available in a one-column layout (520px x 180px) and two-column layout (260px x 170px) by default. You can customize the TrustBox's height and width, but be aware that we don't support sizes below (210px x 170px) or above (1800px x 600px).
- The Font size – choose from one of two font sizes.
Add the TrustBox Newsletter to your email template
Once you’re done configuring, the final step is to add your TrustBox Newsletter to your email template.
- Under the TrustBox preview, click the Get code button.
- Copy the HTML code and paste it into your email template's HTML editor, then save your changes.
We recommend that you test your newsletter before you send it out to your customers.
Use Mailchimp to send out your email campaigns? Check out their article on how to use code content blocks in Mailchimp for more information.